SPACE COACHING – LET DREAMS COME TRUE
Space Coaching is a special program that consists on a unique combination of various tools of coaching, short-term therapeutic methods and psychological settings. In addition, analyzes of studies and long-term observations of renowned companies such as NASA, ESA, DLR, ÖWF and other institutions provide the theoretical background.
At the beginning the program was “only” meant to make customers of commercial space flights mentally and psychologically fit for flight in outer space. Meanwhile, the “Space Coaching” program developed and a separate concept has been evolved: the Mentalpsychocoachology® – a unique combination of mental training, psychology and coaching.
Space Coaching supports among others the following questions:
- Can I withstand extreme loads – especially mentally?
- Extreme emotions – how to handle them?
- The narrowness of the shuttles: if the flight has begun,
no disembarking possible – can I deal with it?
- My fears – the dark side of me, I never know?
- Am I a header or a gut instinct –
do I miss the most precious moments of too much analysis?
- Can I trust or do I panic?
- If I have deficits – are there solutions?
- Will this flight change my life and my personality?
- I want to part of it – but I need more security
- STRESS TEST 80%
- PHOBIAS – PANIC – FEARS 45%
- O-RINGTEST 80%
- BILATERAL HEMISSPHARE STIMULATION 80%
- THERAPEUTIC SHORT TIME METHODS 35%
- MENTAL TRAINING 77%
- COACHING | PSYCHOLOGY 30%
- SCIENTIFIC WORK 20%
- NEURO FEEDBACK 45%
- FIVE SENSE COACHING 80%