Space Coaches on Tour!
Take a look behind the scenes of commercial space flights, discover where we stand today and which opportunities the future bears for humanity – from new kinds of traveling to not yet invented transportation technologies. Which skills do astronauts of today and space travelers of tomorrow have to develop, learn and train in order prove they can cope the demands and challenges of travelling in space? With which latest and highly efficient, neuronal, mental and psychological techniques do spacemen get trained and qualified by Space Coaches.
Discover the added value the experience of astronauts, their techniques and skills have for you and get to know how to apply and integrate them successfully into corporate environment or private life. The founder of Space Coach Academy, Alexander Maria Fassbender, will accompany you throughout the day, supported by local Space Coaches from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Who can take a trip to suborbital space at all?
- What conditions should an „astronaut“ have?
- How can you prepare yourself for this adventure?
- Which „aircraft“ would be the first in space?
- How much costs a ticket?
- What are effective ways of advertising for companies?
- What can a Space Coach do in corporate marketing for you?
- What special skills of astronauts are useful for executives?
- How do an astronaut handle with unforeseen situations?
- How can you release stress quickly and effectively?
- What are the advantages for me as an entrepreneur, if I and my team could cope better with stress?
- What is the value engaging a Space Coach?
PART 1: SPACE FLIGHT – STATUS QUO AND A GLIMPS TO THE FUTURE
Who are the suppliers of orbital and suborbital flights? How far are the developments and technical requirements? Who can take a trip to suborbital space? What is the best way to be prepared for this adventure? How much is a ticket? How much time do you spend in space? What trainings are necessary for preparation? G-Zero Flight testing?
In this part of the day technically interested people learn more about the conditions of space flight.
PART 2: WHAT EXECUTIVES, HIGH POTENTIAL AND EMPLOYEES CAN LEARN FROM ASTRONAUTS
What special abilities and skills have astronauts which are especially useful for executives on Earth? How does astronauts deal with unforeseen situations? How can you release stress quickly and effectively? This part is especially for those who want to deal with issues such as acting in extreme situations, decision making, freedom from stress in businesses, etc.. Topics that are relevant also for top athletes and personalities.
PART 5: SPACE COACHES AT WORK„WHAT MAY BE RIGHT FOR ASTRONAUTS IT MAY BE GOOD FOR BUSINESS“
From the opportunities of commercial space travel and business value through the experiences of the astronauts and the work of the Space coaches. What are Space Coaches and how do they work? Let us introduce you to the working world of Space Coaches. A live session and practical examples of how PRIMARY CHECK expires gives you an overview of the practices and presents you the programm„ASTRONAUT CARE“.
Call us or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Routenplanner for the Space Coach Roadshow – Save your Date!
- Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Munic
- Vienna, Graz, Salzburg
- Bern, Basel, Zurich
- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, London
- Warshaw, Danzig, Paris, Brussel, Rome